Monday, December 1, 2014

Weekly Update 12/1

I can't belive today is the first day of December and it's a SNOW DAY!!! Hope everyone had a wonderful break with family. 

Tuesday- B day
Wednesday- C day and LIBRARY!
Thursday- D day
Friday- A day

Writing- I hope you all got a chance to look over your child's informational writing. I did keep the story they shared for our writing celebration so I can score like I did for their small moment stories. We will be starting our How-to writing next where we will focus on using first, next, then, and finally in our stories.

Math- We will be finishing up our subtraction to 20 this week. Our next unit will be on place value.

Words their Way- I will be sending home the new list of words tomorrow and we will test over them on December 12.

Social Studies- We are still continuing our unit on Past, Present, and Future- Everything Changes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment